1. Wake up late.
2. Spend 10 minutes in the bathroom wondering if the Nair for Sensitive Skin will work better than last year's attempt at hair removal with regular Nair.
3. Spend 10 minutes in the shower blasting cold water on your legs that were literally set on fire by Nair for Sensitive Skin (which, obviously, does not work better than regular Nair).
4. Spend 10 minutes trying to shave your legs with a razor and sensitive skin shave gel before you remember that your skin was burned off completely.
5. Spend an hour caressing your smooth legs. Beauty equals pain, people.
6. Go to Starbucks with a headache and order a grande Iced Caramel Macchiato for yourself and a box of organic chocolate milk for the kid. Squeal in delight when the barista gives you your drink for free because you're "always here and we don't want you to go broke."
7. Fire up the Internet with a renewed hope in mankind and the job market.
8. Sigh in despair as the clock creeps closer and closer to nighttime which, on this night, will be spent with your daughter and her best friend. Remember last time how giggly they were? Yeah, they're older now. And louder. And gigglier.
9. Realize after 3 hours of internet job hunting that you will be stuck in your current job until retirement age.
10. Blog while the sun is still out and the air is still warm and remember where the sidewalk chalk is. Go outside and enjoy what's left of the day.
Tomorrow: THE BEACH.